Supply Chain Partner Procurement
• Adhere to Legislation particularly when ESF is involved.
• Good Practice and unique delivery models.
• Tender processes such as: open, fair and transparent.
• Request and check policies and procedures.
• Involve specialist departments in this process.
• Ability to design/ illustrate unique delivery model.
• Ability to write a tender that covers all criteria requested including examples and measurable impacts.
• Ability to submit Self-Assessment Reports and Quality Improvement Plans.
• Ability to submit robust policies including: health and safety/safeguarding, equality and diversity, whistle blowing and data-protection.
Confirm all contractual information with partners prior to contacting.
• Contractual KPI’s roles and responsibilities
• Quality and compliance
• Paperwork training
• Day to day management Milestone performance measures/ tolerances
Ensure appropriate Managers attend on-boarding event.
• Ensure suitable Management structure and MI system in place to ensure KPI delivery.
• Ensure full understanding of quality and compliance requirements/ identify who is going to regulate and enforce.
• Process for paperwork to be exchanged
• Full understanding of milestones and performance measures/ tolerances.
WHAT WE DO